Thursday, November 17, 2011

Integrated Appliances

   Ok so I'm really loving all these integrated appliances I'm seeing lately. I guess I'm just tired of bulky appliances being the focal point of every ones kitchen.   Take this kitchen for example it is fully equipped with 2 wall ovens, refrigerator, steam oven, microwave, dishwasher, hood, and a cook top in any normal kitchen that might be a little to much but in this case all the appliances are fully integrated giving this kitchen a very sleek look.
IMM contemporary kitchen
 
    Although Integrated appliances originated as an European design style due to the fact that the average house is smaller over seas, lately I've been seeing these kitchen design popping up in American homes. I mean who doesn't want a sleeker more modern looking kitchen?
Contemporary Kitchen Design Soverign Island Gold Coast Australia  kitchen

    In case you haven't figured out yet i really love the idea of integrated appliance and i really hope they catch on as much as i hope they will.  Well hey guys let me know what you think about these hidden appliances pros cons do ya love um? hate um? well until next time guys :)

IMM contemporary kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment